Dear Cameron Family,
We are so excited to be returning to full-time school tomorrow! School starts tomorrow at 8:15a! Staff will be outside at 8a to help with room assignments.
1. All students return to school FULL-TIME (Monday-Friday, 8:15 am -3:15 pm).
2. No online screener is required, but parents MUST check for Covid symptoms daily before sending them.
- Find Screener questions here: https://www.cps.edu/services-and-supports/health-and-wellness/health-screener-instructions/
3. Ensure they have masks on. Masks are worn all day except during lunch.
4. 3-ft social distancing when possible.
5. Reduced capacity for lunchroom/recess.
6. Limit sharing of supplies when possible.
7. Quarantining students switch to remote learning.
8. Parents cannot enter the building at this time.
9. Entrance 8:15a / Dismissal 3:15p:
- Door 1 – 3rd grade
- Door 2 – K & 1st
- Door 3 – Pre-K & 2nd
- Door 4 – 4th & 5th
- Door 9 – 6th
- Door 10 – 7th
- Annex Side Door – 8th
- Pre-K – No uniform
- K-2nd: Navy shirt, navy pants (no jeans, please)
- 3rd-5th: Light blue shirt, navy pants (no jeans, please)
- 6th-8th: White shirt, navy pants (no jeans, please)
11. Supply Lists: https://cameronmsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/CAMERON-SY-2021-2022-SUPPLY-LISTS.pdf
12. Registration: Registration for new students will begin at 8:30a and end at 10:30a or call (773) 534-4290 for an appointment.
13. Safety protocols are in place. Please have your children bring water bottles.
Please watch the parent forum below or email [email protected] if you have questions.
See you tomorrow!!!